MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS EXTEND TO ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY LIVING IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Full access to our online Eastland Disaster archives
- 25% discount on all merchandise available through EDHS
- Advance notification of and invitation to special events
- 25% discount on all ticketed special events sponsored by EDHS
- Family history research support
- Opportunities to contact and to meet others whose family histories intersected as part of the Eastland Disaster (possibly including previously unknown or unmet members of your own family tree)
- Being part of a charitable organization that expresses your unique personal interests
- Periodic correspondence including newsletters and other special announcements
EDHS is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, so your contribution is fully deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Select Your Membership Level:
ANNUAL (REGULAR) - $50/YRANNUAL (SENIOR) - $40/YR
Interest in a one-time donation?
Visit our donation page for donation options.